Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

New, free e-book - Rewriting the Procurement Playbook: Selecting the LMS That is Right for Your School

Have a look at this free new e-book about finding edtech that truly matches your school needs.



Justin Chando, CEO and Founder of Chalkup inform, "It's here! Our new, free e-book Rewriting the Procurement Playbook: Selecting the LMS That is Right for Your School is now available."

Justin Chando wrote, "I don’t know what it is about feature creep that gets me up in arms."

Now available

Actually, I do know what it is: I have one foot in the engineer space and another foot in the school administrator’s office. I’m an edtech maker, but I started as an edtech user. I understand why schools prioritize individual features as they research learning technology, but I also can see how that gets them into trouble.

Read more... 

Source: The Chalkup blog